All of the products sold by Storage Systems are warranted by the manufacturer of the product, but the specifics of those warranties vary. Whether you need warranty information to assist your buying decision or have a warranty claim, we are prepared to help.
Shipping & Delivery
- Quotes do not include freight unless a freight quote is requested.
- All lead times are specified on the quote.
- Please call 1-888-614-0004 regarding rush orders.
- Please note if you must have delivery by a specific date.
- All freight will be prepaid and added to invoice unless otherwise requested.
- Freight will be “best way” per manufacturer unless specific shipping instructions are requested.
- Please specify if you would like to use your shipping account, including Optifreight. Please give the necessary details in the “Special Instructions.”
- Product manufacturers that do NOT ship third party include Armstrong, MASS and InnerSpace. Others may only allow a specific carrier. If you have questions about shipping, please call before placing your order.
- Please note on your order if there is a loading dock.
- Please note on your order if a lift gate is required.
Storage Systems’ top priority is your complete satisfaction with your order. We strive to ensure that your order will arrive in perfect condition; however, sometimes damage does occur during shipment. In the event that this happens, we will make every reasonable effort to provide you with a resolution as quickly as possible.
- Please fully inspect your packages for damage before accepting delivery.
- Always open the package and inspect the product in the presence of the carrier.
- We recommend taking photographs of the damaged packaging before and after opening.
- Please note the damage to both the packaging and product on the carrier’s paperwork and refuse delivery of the damaged items.
- If the packaging is damaged and the carrier will NOT allow you to open & inspect the product in his presence:
- Document the packaging damage on the carrier’s paperwork as well as the carrier’s refusal to wait. After documenting the package damage, accept the item. Again, please take pictures of the damaged packaging before and after opening.
- If product does show damage upon inspection, please contact us at 1-888-614-0004 within 24 hours of receipt.
Returns & Refunds
- The minimum product return is $250. All returned product will result in re-stocking fee.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained within 30 days of receipt through Storage Systems’ customer service department prior to returning the product.
- All returns must be coordinated through Storage Systems and customer is responsible for scheduling return shipping and the freight cost for the return.
- All returns must be in the original packaging, unused and in saleable condition.
- Please note that certain products may be non-returnable.
- Shipments that are refused without prior notice will be subject to a restocking fee and freight charge.
Changing or Cancelling an Order
Please call our customer service department at 1-888-614-0004 as soon as you know of any changes to your order. We will make every effort possible to change or cancel your order. If the product has already shipped, we will discuss your options with you.