|The AccessPoint workstation on wheels is a fully customizable product. The information below is a representation of options available. Please contact Storage Systems to configure a unique cart specifically for your needs.
AccessPoint is a mobile workstation designed for the ultimate user experience with regards to ergonomics, flexibility, control and run time. AccessPoint is also scalable, allowing you to adjust the platform depending on your changing needs.
– Dual monitor option allows for more screen space to run multiple applications simultaneously and an integrated display mount allows the screens to be closed in together for ease of transport
– Manual or electronic work surface height adjustment (25″ – 48″)
– 3 battery power options including a class leading battery run-time & cycle life with the Li-Nano battery (up to 16hrs and 5000 cycles)
– Fanless & Fan-Assist battery charging (full charge in 2hrs)
– AC/DC Selectable power – AccessPoint’s DC optimized power with selectable voltage delivers 20% greater efficiency than other AC options on the market (also available as non-powered)
– 12′ auto-coil power cord
– Universal/expandable tech tray to house a variety of computer choices
– Fully adjustable display mount allows for the perfect working angle even with bi-focals, fold down feature to make room to room traveling easier
– Meets the Cornell University Healthcare Cart Ergonomic Standards 35-point checklist measuring ease of use, safety and effectiveness of the cart.
– Worksurface and floor path lighting
– Microban® anti-microbial protection is infused in all surfaces.
– Remote monitoring system
– Numerous storage and functional accessories available