|The AccessPoint™ workstation on wheels is a fully customizable product. The information below is a representation of options available. Please contact Storage Systems to configure a unique cart specifically for your needs.
Including all of the same benefits of the AccessPoint platform mentioned below, the AccessPoint TeleMedicine cart also provides: a fully integrated, mobile computing workstation designed for enhanced efficiency when remote health services through advanced applications are necessary at the patient’s bedside.
– Ready for Cisco, LifeSize, Polycom, Vidyo or other on-board computer for data/video sharing
AccessPoint workstations on wheels provide an ergonomic solution for caregivers, a flexible technology platform for IT and a reliable long-term equipment investment for healthcare facilities.
– Manual or electronic work surface height adjustment (25″ – 48″)
– 3 battery power options including a class leading battery run-time & cycle life with the Li-Nano battery (up to 16hrs and 5000 cycles)
– Fanless & Fan-Assist battery charging (full charge in 2hrs) – quiet and helps reduce the circulation of dust, debris and other harmful contaminants
– AC/DC Selectable power – AccessPoint’s DC optimized power with selectable voltage delivers 20% greater efficiency than other AC options on the market (also available as non-powered)
– 16′ auto-coil power cord
– Universal/expandable tech tray to house a host of various computer choices
– Fully adjustable display mount allows for the perfect working angle even with bi-focals, fold down feature to make room to room traveling easier
– Field Upgradeable options: BCMA, telehealth, dual monitors, medication management storage
– Meets the Cornell University Healthcare Cart Ergonomic Standards 35-point checklist measuring ease of use, safety and effectiveness of the cart.
– Worksurface and floor path lighting
– Microban® anti-microbial protection is infused in all surfaces.
AccessMonitor™ web-based dashboard system delivers access to workstation performance data to streamline fleet management and increase workstation uptime – support anywhere from 1 to over 1,000 workstations with easy-to-use group controls
– Numerous storage and functional accessories available