Closed Case Cart/IMCASE24-H6S-PManufacturer: InterMetro
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: W33" x H56 5/16" x D28 11/16"
Weight: 162 lbs.
Transport sterile instruments and supplies to the surgical area with confidence when using Metro Surgical Case Carts.
* Quiet Operation: Noise dampening sides, back, interior door embossments and softer casters cut down on vibration noise, Shelf and door bumpers reduce rattling between metal components, and reinforcement channels stiffen the cart top and floor, dampening vibration and reducing deflection
* Double panel door for optimum strength
* Convenient door catch holds doors securely open during the procedure as well as through the cart wash cycle
* Ergonomically designed, full length handles (on both sides of low profile carts) allow for convenience in pushing or pulling from either end and provide better cart control
* Optional security clasp indicates if contacts are still intact and ready for use (Add -P suffix to the end of the catalog number to include security latch as noted in this product example)
* Optional wire roller shelf, also available in solid or wire without roller
* All stainless steel construction with grease-sealed stainless steel ball bearings with zerk fittings
* Rounded wheel tread provides less surface contact, resulting in improved rollability
NOTE: Dimension listed for height for this surgical case cart includes casters. All units are 28 11/16″ (729mm) deep overall. Cabinet depth is 25 7 /8″ (657mm).